This is a boys-only boarding middle and high school located in Mukono District in the Central Region of Uganda, whose history and excellence in sports and academics have made it one of the most prestigious schools in Uganda. It is Uganda’s oldest secondary school, founded in 1902 by the Catholic Mill Hill Fathers.
The school campus is situated on Namilyango Hill, approximately 6 kilometres (3.7 mi), by road, southwest of Mukono Town, the district headquarters, and about 4 kilometres (2 mi), by road, south of the township of Seeta, the nearest trading center. The college lies approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi), by road, east of Kampala, Uganda’s capital and largest city.
To be a leading institution that provides education for responsibility.
To develop intellect and character in every learner by providing a challenging and engaging education through which each student is able to experience personal, physical, creative and spiritual growth, to become a self-motivated and responsible global citizen.
Nisi Dominus – Without God we toil in vain (Psalm 127)
Our Core Values
- Christ-centred holistic formation
- Respect for human dignity
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellence – Excel in attaining our shared goals, enhance academic excellence
- Innovation – Innovative approaches to learning that challenge all students
– We value active pursuit of thoughtful innovation and continuous